Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A tasty apples

It was a sunny beautiful morning in France. A blonde girl walked around the countryside. She looked 18 years old and wears one of those German traditional dresses those are called a dirndl. Her name was Belinda Krüger and she was on vacation. She looked around and saw a garden with several apple trees in front.

"I am feeling rather hungry!" Belinda said to herself. She climbed over the fence and walked near an apple tree. She started picking apples and did this for several minutes before a brown headed woman - Joséphine - came out of the house.

"Stop! Stop!" she shrieked, "Those belong to my famille, you can't take them!".

Belinda turned to face the newcomer, "Oh, Ich think Ich can, and Ich am!" she said with strong German accent and then got back to work picking the fruit, the French woman shouted again "Stop stealing from me or else!".

"Or else was?" lazily smirked Belinda. 

The furious Frenchwoman marched up to the German girl and before she even knew what was happening, had her by the ear. "Au!!!, Let me go!" Belinda yammered, but Joséphine sat over the stump and bend her over her lap.

"Was do you think you are doing?!" German protested.

"Well, Hun, you can't put these apples back on the tree, so you can choose - I'll punish you myself, or I'll call the police!" Joséphine said.

"Sie can not do this!" screamed Belinda "This has to be illegal or something!"

"It may be" smirked Joséphine "But so is stealing and trespassing, which you are guilty of! So you may choose - police or a spanking."

Belinda gulped. Any problems with authorities were the last thing she wanted "Well, a spanking..." she whispered and her face turned red.

"Are you sure? When I'll start it you couldn't change your mind!" Joséphine smiled.

Belinda nodded. Joséphine looked around and took a whippy stick. "Now take off your shoes!" she commanded. Belinda took off her low shoes and French threw them over the fence.

"Was are you doing?!" the German complained.

"Just make sure, that you won't try to escape from your punition!" the Frenchwoman said raised girl's skirt and lowered her panties.

"Maybe that is not so necessary?" Belinda complained.

The only answer she got - a hard stroke of the stick across her bare bottom.

Belinda cried in pain and squirmed over Joséphine's lap.

SWISH!. . . . WHOP!. . . . SWOOSH!. . . . SMACK!. . . . SWOOSH!. . . . CRRRRRACK!


"AUA!!! AUTSCH!!! Bitte Sie, Frau, wy punish-you-me so hard?! AUA!!!!"

 "Because I hate thieves!"

Belinda asked for mercy again and again, but Joséphine continued the punishment, keeping silence.

Poor German howled in pain, squirmed over the French's lap like a mad, wagged striped bottom desperately and kicked her legs so furiously that she loose her panties.

Through tears the German maiden said, "Bitte Sie, Frau, wy punish-you-me so hard?!"

"Because I hate thieves!" Joséphine said and gave poor Belinda several more strokes. She didn't even thought about to end the punishment but suddenly the stick broke.

Belinda gulped in fear "Will Sie go to find the other stick?" she asked in a trembling voice.

Joséphine looked at her sore swollen striped bottom and shook her head "No, we're done here!" she said and pushed the German from her lap.

Belinda jumped up and started brat war dance, clutching her tender bottom. Joséphine smiled, looking at her discomfort, and said "You have two minutes to disparaître from my garden. Or I will take the martinet and wallop your thieving German ass one more time!"

Belinda screamed in fear and scat as fast as she can, still clutching her sore bottom. She jumped over the fence and ran away as fast as she could. She even forgot about her panties and shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the spanking stick is appropriately applied !
    Lovely!

    Oh my! Soooooo love this cute, colourful, action-stations drawing, Belinda! This could be the front cover of my memoirs. I sure spent a lot of my childhood (1960s/70s) when I gotten naughty, across mother's knee (or the sofa arm) with my dress up & my panties down fearing & feeling the smack of the cane on my chubby, very bare, very white botty. That was the punishment. A few moments of unmitigated Hell! Corporal punishment was routine & normal. And yeah, at age 61 now, retrospectively, I do approve, Belinda.

    It was the most wonderful, happy time for me, but was simply religious, formal & very strict! It was similar for my besties too. Knickers down whoopings were normal in our suburban households in Atlanta. "Spare the rod & spoil the child", was something I heard every week - some time,some place - usually at Church.

    Our God-fearing mother strongly believed that my lil' sister & me should pay for our naughtiness on our bare buttocks with a "switching", so the flexible, rattan cane lived in the cupboard for many years. Period.

    Gulp! But yes, alas, it sure did me good over time, already, Belinda. This is a very visceral, nostalgic & realistic drawing & fabulous authentic, lovely lil' story. Thank you, Belinda!
    Hugs & regards,
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete