Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Babysitting and Just Sitting

Belinda Krüger walked nervously down the hall of the American high school where she was spending a semester as an exchange student. She'd been summoned to the Principal's office, and she remembered well what had happened to her the last time she was there: she'd had to bend over his desk as he paddled her! Her heart felt like it was in her throat; she was sure she'd done something to get in trouble again. Oh well, she sighed, I might as well get this over with...I wonder where Jessica is this morning, and why she's not here with me...she must have gotten me into another mess...

She knocked on the office door timidly, and the Principal opened it and ushered her inside. He didn't sit back down at his desk, though, and Belinda stared at him, her eyes wide with terror. "Belinda!" he exclaimed as he looked at her quizzically. "Why are you clutching and rubbing your rear end like that?"

Belinda cast a woebegone glance over her shoulder at her hands as they rubbed up and down her backside again. "Be--be--because I am afraid you are going to paddle it, Sir," she squeaked as her lip trembled and a tear trickled down her cheek. "P--p--please! Have mercy on my poor butt!" she sniffled.

The Principal chuckled. "Now, why should I paddle you this morning?" he asked. "Have you been naughty again?"

"Oh! Nein! No! Not at all, Herr...Sir!" Belinda warbled, relief flooding over her like a cool breeze. "I've been very good since the last time I was in here!"

"I know you're MOSTLY a good girl, Belinda," the Principal assured her. "Unlike your friend Jessica. She and her boyfriend have already been in here today!"

Belinda blinked. "WHAT?" she asked. "Wh--what happened?"

"Oh, a teacher caught them kissing in the stairwell, so I had to punish them both. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it later today," the Principal answered dismissively. "The reason I asked you here, Belinda, is that I am hoping to hire you as a babysitter for my teenage daughter tonight. Her mother and I will have to be gone for a couple of hours, so if you could come by my house about six o'clock this afternoon to stay with her, I'll pay you well."

"Certainly, Sir, I'd be glad to!" Belinda exclaimed with a big grin, still almost ecstatic that her butt wasn't in any immediate danger. I'll be there on time!" she smiled at the Principal again as she turned to go back to class. Himmel! what a relief! she thought as she fairly skipped back up the hallway. Now to try to learn Jessica's story before I have to leave for my babysitting job...

*******************************************************************************************************

Jessica blushed as red as her behind must have been when she and Belinda finally met on the school bus to go home after classes. "Yeah," she admitted with a giggle, "Mark and I got our butts busted, all right! But it's kind of fun to get paddled alongside a good-looking boy. He was SO concerned for me afterwards, hugged me tight, offered a massage even!" she blushed deeper, rubbed her butt playfully, and giggled at Belinda. "Maybe one day I'll let him! And massage him too!"

Belinda just shook her head and said nothing. If her German boyfriend ever learned that she had been bent over and spanked while she was in America, she felt that she would almost die of humiliation. It was embarrassing even to LISTEN to Jessica talk about this!

But supper at Jessica's was over quickly, and Belinda trotted upstairs to put on a fresh outfit for her babysitting job. It was a warm afternoon, so she chose the thinnest, most casual clothing she could find: a halter top that left her midsection exposed, a pair of tiny, tiny shorts of the type Americans called "hot pants" and which stretched tight across her backside, and a pair of canvas sneakers. With a big grin she bade good evening to Jessica's family, promising to return from her job by ten.

Up the street she skipped to the address the Principal had given her, and an attractive, well-dressed, auburn-haired lady answered her knock. "You must be Belinda!" she greeted her. "Do come in and sit down! Only...I hope you don't mind if stand instead of sitting down with you. My husband has just spanked me, and...well, you understand...I'm quite sore..." She rubbed her own shapely backside, wincing a little but smiling.

Belinda felt butterflies in her stomach again. She stared at her hostess. "Uh...he...spanked...YOU?" she warbled, hardly able to believe her own ears.

The lady of the house blushed but smiled again. "I must admit, I deserved it," she murmured. "We believe in oid-fashioned discipline here, and... well, I needed correction." She patted her backside again gingerly. At that moment a young girl scampered downstairs with a big smile, and greeted Belinda warmly.

"You must be Belinda!" she exclaimed. "We'll have such fun here tonight! But...oooh, Mommy," she continued, her young brow wrinkling, "Daddy will fry her butt for wearing those clothes here this evening, won't he?"

Belinda gulped and her heart thumped again. Had she just received a threat? That her butt was about to be fried? Her hands flew to cover her derriere and she began to squirm, looking back and forth between the mother and the daughter.

The mother looked at Belinda and smiled softly. "Oh, he might paddle her, that's true, dear," she answered, "but he'll probably only use the wooden spoon." Belinda's mouth fell open. Spoon? Wait a minute!...

"Dear," the mother addressed Belinda, "My husband is in the kitchen. If you're due a spanking for wearing that halter and those hot pants, you'd best get it over with. We must leave soon."

Unable to think up even one reply, her head swimming, Belinda simply trudged to the kitchen, opening the door and seeing her Principal sitting at the table finishing a cup of coffee. "Oh, hi, Belinda," he greeted her, turning to look at her, and then he gasped. "BELINDA! That outfit! That will never do! Not at all!"

"Uh...uhh...uh..." Belinda stammered, "S--s--Sir...I can go right home and change, I'll b-b be back in only a minute..."

The Principal looked at his watch and shook his head sadly. "There's no time for that tonight, Belinda," he answered her. "I guess I'll just have to 'spoon' you so my daughter will know that I don't approve of that kind of dress, and my wife and I will have to go. Don't worry. You'll still be paid. Just think of the punishment as an educational bonus."

Belinda gulped. "Oh...no..."

The Principal took her hand, led her to the table, and bent her over till she was lying across it on her tummy, trying to look at him over her shoulder. "Katherine!" he called. "Bring Karen in to witness this, so she knows that I don't approve of this kind of clothing." The mother and daughter came in, both giving Belinda an encouraging smile...Belinda's head swam...but then...

SPATTT! SPATT! SPATTT! came down the big wooden paddle across the back pockets of poor Belinda's thin hot pants. "Owwww!" she wailed. "Sir! Please! That hurts as bad...owww! Please, I'll never wear this to ...OWTCH! your house again....YEOWW!" SPATT! SPATT! SPATTT! SPATTT!


"Owwww! Sir! Please! That hurts as bad...owww!
Belinda's soft, tender buttocks were throbbing and red-hot. Finally the Principal helped her to her feet, where she gripped her backside as tightly as the pain would allow her and hopped from foot to foot, blushing red hot in her face as well as her backside. She sniffled as tears dripped from her eyes.

The daughter came forward to hug Belinda and she accepted the embrace gratefully, finally allowing herself to sob on the girl's shoulder. "I'll get you an ice pack as soon as Daddy and Mommy leave, okay, Belinda?" she whispered. Belinda nodded, still sniffling and sobbing.

"No hard feelings, I hope, Belinda," said the Principal as he returned the big wooden spoon to the cutlery drawer. "I need to set a good example for my family, you see."

"Y-ye-yes, Sir," sniffled Belinda, still trying to rub the flame out of her buttocks. "Next time I babysit for you, I promise to wear long sleeves and loose blue jeans. And I'll have some thick wool padding in the seat of them, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment