Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2019

A Very British Cure

On a hot summer day a young German tourist was visiting the UK. Her name was Belinda Krüger, a not very tall, plump, blond young woman. She had a newspaper in her hands and was reading it while walking on the sidewalk. She was visiting a friend of hers who lived in London. London was somewhat different from her native Germany's cities, but altogether it still had a similar European style. She walked to the end of the street, to see a small dentist's office. Belinda stumbled across an advertisement that caught her attention. An advertisement. It read that any citizen was eligible to visit a local dentist for free in order to check their teeth. It also read that this was effective until the next day.

Belinda decided she had nothing better to do, so she entered the small dentists office. The dentist office was a somewhat drab place. The walls were painted a somewhat beige white, the lights had an off color glow about them, and speakers played a constant stream of classical music in the background. Belinda walked up to the receptionist window to see a British woman in her mid fifties sitting behind the window. She smiled at Belinda and opened the window.

"I guess you will be our first customer today. Here for the free teeth cleaning I assume? I told the doc it was a sure way to bring in new potential customers. I'm just glad the prime minister passed the laws allowing British citizens some free dental care. I guess he wanted to end the stereotype about British teeth."

Belinda just smiled and nodded. She figured she could just lie her way through this and get a free teeth cleaning. After all, she wanted to have a pretty smile for when she went out on the town later. The woman handed her a clipboard with a paper attached that Belinda needed to fill out. It was just basic health information. Once she filled it out, she handed the papers back to the receptionist. She glanced at the papers and smiled at Belinda and said:

"I figured a girl like yourself was healthy! You are British after all! Take a seat and Dr. Smith  will call you back shortly."

Belinda took a seat in an empty chair. She waited a few moments until the dentist appeared, smiling warmly at her. "Right this way," he said. He led her into his office and sat her down in the chair that was in the center of the room. There were dental supplies everywhere and other things Belinda didn't know the name of.

Soon Dr Smith wheeled over on a large rolling stool and Belinda found her mouth open wide as he started the teeth cleaning.

"For a British woman, you don't live up to the whole buck teeth do you?"

Doctor said with a laugh:

"Your one of the lucky few, most of the women I see require extensive dental work. Your teeth will look great once I'm finished."

After performing several minor procedures on Belinda's teeth, he finally finished cleaning them.

"All done ! Now your ready to go and flash that beautiful smile at some lucky young lads."

He said cheerfully

"One more thing, a woman like you has such beautiful teeth. Your lucky to have them. Promise me you'll take proper care of them. As a dentist, I hate to see anyone with messed up teeth. As a man, I hate to see a beautiful woman with teeth that make her unkissable."

Belinda smiled at his humor and said "Ja! I promise!" she forgot about her thick German accent. Dr Smith got a funny look on his face. Belinda knew she was busted.

"Where did you pick up an accent like that?"

Belinda only held her head down in shame. Dr smith was now visibly angry.

"Let me guess, your a tourist who thought you would try to abide the system and get free dental care. By your accent, I would say your German, am I right ?"

She nodded her head in shame and total embarrassment.

"Well since your not a citizen, I won't be reimbursed by the government for my work. I have practically wasted my time. I think you deserve to be punished for wasting my time."

He grabbed Belinda by the wrist (she had been standing about to leave, when he asked her to promise him) and pulled her to his stool. His stool. He sat down and pulled her over his knee.


"Y-you can't do this to me! I'm a German citizen, you have no right to spank me!"

"You lied your way into here and pretended you were a citizen from Great Britain."

He applied several firm swats to her bottom. Her skirt helped somewhat, but he was hitting her bottom hard.

"You can't do this!" She screamed as he continued spanking her bottom.

"I believe a naughty girl like you deserves just what I'm giving you. In fact, I believe that this skirt needs to be pulled down!" He lifted her skirt to reveal her practically bare bottom. She had wore a thong that day, so only a small slip of fabric was tucked into her bottom. "You Germans aren't the modest type are you?" he said as he started to spank her bottom with his hand. She wiggled and fought as hard as she could. She screamed "Help someone help me!". The dentist laughed and said:

"This room is soundproof. No one is going to come and save your naughty bottom anyway. Lying German girls get little sympathy here." he continued spanking her for at least 15 minutes. He only stopped when he was sure she had learned her lesson. Her bottom was bright red from where his hand had hit her bottom full force. She stood up and pulled up her skirt.

"Maybe you'll think twice before lying again." He said to her. "Now promise me you'll keep your teeth clean from now on."

Belinda sniffled her nose (she had cried and begged near the end of her spanking ) and said:

"I promise!"

The dentist smiled and said:

"Head on out to the waiting room and speak with the receptionist. She will give you one last form to fill out then you can leave."

Belinda walked out of the dentist room into the waiting room. The once desolate waiting room was now full of proud English citizens waiting to have their teeth cleaned. The German walked to the reception window and got the last form she needed to fill out. Several of the people waiting had noticed Belinda somewhat fidgeting as she stood at the counter. She had even rubbed her sore bottom through her skirt. This had caught the eye of a younger girl who was there with her mother. The girl had been playing with her doll on the floor of the office and had saw Belinda rubbing her bottom. The little girl the spotted the red spots on Belinda's upper thighs. The girl knew the cause of this from experience.

She walked up to Belinda and German smiled at the little girl.

"Hallo!" she said in as cheerful a tone she could muster. The little girl said "Hello." she waited a second and then suddenly asked Belinda :

"Did you get a spanking?" this caught Belinda off guard and the little girl saw that look on her face. The little girl had seen the similar look on her friends faces when asked the same question.

"Вon't worry." the little girl said "My mommy spanks me all the time!" (several of the people in the waiting room were listening and trying to hide their smiling and snickering) Belinda didn't know what to say. She had just gotten spanked, and now the little girl was trying to sympathize with her. The little girl walked over to Belinda. (Belinda was finishing filling out the paperwork trying to ignore the little girl and leave as quickly as she could.) The little girl lifted Belinda's skirt. The whole waiting room got a perfect view of her red spanked bottom.

"Wow! You must have been really bad! Mommy had never spanked me that badly!" the little girl said. The dentist had just walked out to get the next patient and said to the little girl:

"Oh this German girl was very naughty, and you know what happens to naughty girls."

"They get a spanking!" The little girl said in a tone that said she had answered that question before.

The whole waiting room was now in full laughter. Belinda quickly put her final initial on the form and ran out of the dentist office with her skirt still hiked up. She ran up the full length of the street back to her friend's apartment with her sore bum on display for any passing bystander. She could still hear the laughter as she made it to the apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Like mother, like daughter.

    The lil' girl escaped from the dentist with perfect teeth. No treatment required. No spankings necessary. Her hardworking mommy, Brenda, was so darn pleased and could get on with the day.

    Walking back with her dolly, Brenda said to her daughter, "you were so good to see how a soundly smacked bottom worked so well for that darn naughty German girl. What a terror she was, already! How dare she!!
    And as I always say to you at home, a stinging bottom right now will stop you getting into trouble when you gotten older, young lady.

    And...you said that mommy doesn't spank you hard. Well, I was thinking dearest, when my mother raised me back in Georgia, when I was naughty, she would lift my dress & pull down my panties for a sound spanking over her knee with her hairbrush on my very bare botty. Oh my! It sure did sting so!!! That was the idea. And then...Boo-Hoo! My naughty sister & I did not improve our behaviour & so we soon graduated to the cane for ever more. Oh Yes, panties down for the dreaded smacky-stick on a bare botty for sure, every time!!

    ... Now, I am afraid to say that your behaviour has been rather poor lately, hasn't it young lady ? So so I think we can now make a good, firm start with the hairbrush on a naughty lil' girl's bare bottom over mommy's knee...and then let us see how things develop on the tantrums. Oh yes! Just like I gotten raised. Sure did me no harm. Now hold my hand, as we cross this road to the parking lot on our way home."
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete