Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Naughty Twerking Fräulein



Belinda Krüger is a German exchange student in USA. She was hired as a housekeeper. One day she was cleaning a living room while she looked in the window and saw a neighbor boy peeping for her. She teased him by wagging her ass from the window. Her employer saw that and thought that this naughty young German woman should receive a proper American punishment for such a behavior. The boy was still watching through the window and enjoyed an exceptional view of the young German woman's bare ass collecting a painful dozen of searing stripes.

4 comments:

  1. Fun story and art. I will enjoy looking at some of your older posts.
    Could you maybe give readers a little hint as to whether you are single or married, spanked or the spanker, or just fascinated by spanking. (I could then publicize your blog
    bottoms up
    Red
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Well, I filled my profile description a bit ;)

      Delete
  2. Guess you need a spanking, as all I could find was location Germany.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not really good with all those settings :(

      I hope I fixed it now :)

      Delete