Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Interview and Demonstration

"Well, Miss Lursa, since you're want to replace Miss Krüger as a nanny in my family, I need to warn you: I don't believe in fines and such a penalties. In my house if employee shows a poor work performance, she receives a good old corporal punishment!"

"Monsieur Lawson, may I ask you, please, what these punishments are like?"

"Well, Miss Krüger has done fine work, but she has one remaining infraction to be corrected before leaving my employ. Miss Krüger, will you be so nice to bare your bottom and bent over my knee?"

"Is that really that necessary, Herr Lawson? Right now, in front of her?"

"Yes, Miss Krüger! Bent over! Now!"
*whispers* "Wow! So, that's how it looks in real life! This German has no tolerance to pain!"

"AUA!!! Herr Lawson, please, maybe this is enough?! AUA!!!"

"Hold still, Miss Krüger, or I'll take my belt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment