Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Teaching Boss a Lesson

"AUA!!! Mein Popo! But Wendell! AU!!! I am your supervisor! AU!!! You have no right... AUA!!!"

"And you have no right to use office machinery such a way! And now I know, why xerox in this office crashes so often! So, you'd better bite your tongue, Miss Krüger! If you'll tell any more about your status, I'll put these xerocopies on the message board in the main hall!"

"AUA!!! Nein! Wendell, I... AUA!!!! You... AUA!!! I will raise your salary! AUA!!! Please, no more! AUA!!!"

 

5 comments:

  1. Spot the difference on Miss Kruger with a colour Xerox, Belinda ?

    :-)

    Strict Mommy Brenda xx
    Oh my! So true: I remember my early 1980s corporate days Belinda, when photocopiers were the must have item...our girly bums on the Xerox gotten to be the butt of the office party joke after a bourbon or two !!
    Fabulous popo on Miss Kruger here!
    Love the purple trouser suit. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time will inevitably come when Miss Kruger recaptures her place as the supervisor forever in the office. The tables will turn and we will see whose bottom becomes heated. ;)
    -Often123

    ReplyDelete
  3. She feels turnabout is fair play. Then she will be the spanker. ;)
    -Often123

    ReplyDelete