Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2021

My OC's and related question

Hallo, my dear watchers!

Well, I'm pretty sure, you're already familiar with all my characters, but I'd like to introduce them to you officially ;)

As you already know, the main OC of almost all of my stories (and my avatar character of course) is Belinda Krüger - a full of mischief troublemaker from Germany ;) She often travels around the world and almost always one of her souvenirs is a well spanked bottom 

She likes looking sexy and fleshing her body, but she surely don't like where that could bring her into. She's also quite flirty person and often choses a wrong target for her charms. She's a car and motorbike driver and studied to ride a horse. She has medical and pedagogical education. But she also has some work experience as an au pair, a maid, a babysitter, a stable girl and even an artist :) She often shows quite short temper and overconfidence which usually end quite painfully for her. Sometimes she may to shoplift just for fun but she's not very good at it so in ends funny for everyone except her.

My another one character is an orcess named Wolffang

First she appeared as a hard luck thief and then as a junior officer

I suppose the anthropomorphic animals from my Wood Justice comics also could be count as a characters

Especially, since I'm planning to make a continuation ;) 

The main question even for me is - should my werewolfess and Belinda be the same character or a different two?

Right now the story is that once Belinda stole a pendant from a Gypsy fortuneteller and got a curse (more classic curse, then a always spanked bottom one), then she appeared as a werewolf in Ourdays setting two more times, but I also made two series with vampiress and werewolfess in Middle Ages (in which both of them were spanked)
Vampiress's name is Elisabeth Morrisville (or just Bess), BTW and she appeared as Bess in all the series she was included
So, I'm not sure about werewolfess. Should she be just another face of Belinda or a different character named Livonna Grau?

What do you think, folks? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment