Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2022

Showing Curves

"May I just cover myself and go? Maybe this is not that necessary?"

"Stand still, sly puss! Do you really think, you may tease all those men, who are passing by my home with those slutty tits of yours and get away with it?"

"But I was just taking sunbath!"

"Topless? I don’t know how it’s customary in Germany, but here in Russia we don't show our naked bodies to everyone! So, if you want to show some of your curves, I'll made you stand with your freshly switched slutty backside on display!"

2 comments:

  1. A most wonderful art piece of the gorgeous Miss Kruger, already. I love her headdress & earrings. Oh my! Is this the front cover of famous rock album LP in the 1970s, Belinda ? Flared jeans and all. Would make a lovely giant poser on the wall above the incense burner :-)

    I would happily approach Miss Kruger right here, with my Rohrstock cane, for her required naughty lil' girl's chastisement. But it all looks rather like target practice for one of those toy, bow and arrows from the fairground :-)
    Pray, why just fire the arrows at the wall, folks ?!
    Say, five Euros a go!
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete