Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2023

Bend Over, Belinda!

   Belinda was taking her nightly walk, a walk that took her past her boss’ house. The pretty German girl was thinking about how angry her boss, Molly McCray, had been with her today. Blaming her for their company losing one of their biggest accounts. And maybe it was her fault, but Belinda felt Miss McCray was being too harsh with her, and had hurt her feelings. She was doing the best she could. She loved that job.
    Belinda felt like crying thinking about it, when she heard a scream. Coming from Molly McCray’s house. She crept across the lawn, to the only lighted room in the house, and carefully peeped into the window. What she saw shocked her. Molly McCray, wearing just her bra, was bent across the back of a coach in her living room. There was a single red stripe branded across her creamy white bottom. Standing behind Molly, with a thick leather belt in his hand, was Mr. Wilson, the owner of the company they both worked for. MOLLY WASN’T JUST DATING HER BOSS, SHE WAS ALSO A FREAK! Belinda decided she needed to record this on her phone, so she could enjoy watching that bitch getting her big ass blistered over and over. Maybe she would even show it to her coworkers. Or post it on social media. 
     In less than a minute, Mr. Wilson had turned Molly’s entire bottom candy apple red. It made Belinda smile, seeing her boss suffer. “That’s what you deserve for being so mean.”, she giggled. Mr. Wilson then forced Molly to go stand in the corner, with her hands on her head, not permitting her to rub her crimson and swollen backside. “I bet her popo is on fire.” Belinda whispered, smiling mischievously.  Mr. Wilson then left the room, but Belinda kept recording her boss, hoping Mr. Wilson would return soon, to continue her punishment, when Belinda felt a hand on her shoulder!
     IT WAS MR. WILSON! “Follow me, young lady.”, he said, forcing Belinda into Molly’s house. Once inside, he called to Molly, “Molly, I thought I heard someone outside when I was … uh .. we were having our little talk, so I went out and caught this young lady hiding in the bushes. I think she was recording us on her phone.”
    Molly, now wearing panties, which did little to hide the fact that she had just received a hard strapping, came storming into the room, with her hands furiously rubbing her roasting rear. “THAT’S BELINDA!”, she shouted, “ That’s the stupid bitch that fucked up the Benson account!”
   “Oh, yes, Belinda. I didn’t recognize you in the dark.”, Mr. Wilson said, “Do you care to explain why you were recording me and Miss McCray?”
    “Uh, we’ll …” Belinda began nervously, “We live on the same street, so when I take my nightly walk, I go right past Miss McCray’s house. Tonight I thought I heard Miss McCray screaming, so I snuck up to her house, to check on her. Because I was worried about her. I had my phone out, to record what was happening in here, in case I needed proof to show the police. Then I saw it was just you two … doing what you were doing. I never knew Miss McCray was such a freak.”
    “I’M NOT A FREAK, BITCH!”, Molly shouted, her face as red as her bottom.
    Mr. Wilson turned towards Molly, giving her an icy look, “Molly, I don’t permit any of my managers to talk to MY employees that way. I think we need to have a discussion about that, after I explain to Belinda what we were doing. Belinda, Molly and I, well, we have a agreement, a sort of game. I stop by Molly’s house every Friday, when, based on how well or how badly the business Molly manages for me did that week, she gets either a bonus, or … well, you saw what happened tonight.”
   “Because of you, Belinda”, Molly snared, her eyes burning as hotly as her bottom, “Because of you, we lost the Benson account, our biggest account, and I got my … well, I didn’t get a bonus. I think we should fire her, Mr. Wilson.”
     “I’m sorry, Mr. Wilson,” Belinda pleaded, “ I’ll try harder. Please don’t fire me. I love my job.”
      Mr. Wilson thought that over carefully, before speaking, “Belinda, I do review my employees’ work weekly. And you were one of our best workers. I thought you would be a manager soon. But lately, your work has been sloppy, you’re making way too many errors. Costly errors. I don’t know why. But … maybe … you just need to be motivated to do better in the future.”
     Mr. Wilson then pointed at the coffee table in the living room. For the first time, Belinda noticed the items laying there. The belt Mr Wilson had just wore Molly’s ass out with, a metal ruler, a wicked looking wooden paddle, some implements Belinda didn’t even recognize, but they looked like they would be painful, applied to her backside.
     Belinda’s eyes grew wide, as she whispered, “Oh no. Not again.” she gulped and said nervously: “Do you mean, if I want to keep my job, I have to let you spank me … with one of these evil looking implements, Mr. Wilson?”
    “No, I’m not going to spank you, Belinda. Molly is your manager, it’s her responsibility to guide you.” Mr Wilson said, gently.
   Belinda couldn’t believe how quickly the events of this night had changed. Five minutes ago she was gleefully watching Molly getting her big bottom blistered, and now it was HER ass on the firing line, about to be sat on fire by that very same bitch! Hating to say it, Belinda said, “OK, I guess I did lose you the Benson account. What do you want me to do, Miss McCray?”
    Smiling a devilishly grin, Molly pointed at the same couch she had just been punished across, and said , “Bare your bottom and bend over, Belinda.” She then turned to Mr. Wilson, and handed him her phone, “ Belinda recorded us. I would like for you to record me. In case Belinda ever shows anyone her footage or decides to post in online.” She then gave her choice of implements some thought. She hated that damn paddle. It left bruises, and made sitting an uncomfortable activity for days. The paddle it was then! Thanks to Belinda, her ass was burning like a bon fire, it was time for her to return the favor. 
    She tapped the paddle lightly across Belinda’s bottom three times, then raised it high above her head, and slammed it full force across the German’s ample ass. Belinda flew off of the back of the coach, with a blood curdling scream, and began to hop up and down like a punk rocker in a mosh pit, her hands clasped to her rapidly reddening rear.

    After a few seconds of amusingly watching Belinda doing the bunny hop, Molly said, “Back over, Belinda, you’re got FIVE more swats coming.” Having been paddled so many times by Mr. Wilson, Molly knew EXACTLY where to aim the paddle to cause the most pain, and the longest lasting after effects.
    After the sixth and final swat, Belinda was a mess, crying uncontrollably. She slid off of the back of the couch, and fell to the floor. It felt like Molly had branded her plump posterior with a white hot branding iron. Mr. Wilson helped her to her feet, her legs trembling. He then handed her a cold can of soda, but instead of drinking it, she held it gingerly against her blood red bottom. After a few more minutes, Belinda had composed herself enough to pull her pants back up, pants that now felt two sizes too small. Mr. Wilson walked her to the front door, trying to comfort her, “Belinda, you took that paddling bravely”, he lied, “I hope that will remind you to be more careful in the future.”
    Belinda managed to smile, “Don’t worry, that’s one paddling I’m NEVER going to forget. But I’m worried about how Miss McCray will treat me in the future. She has a mean streak, and if she thinks I’m the reason she ever gets another spanking, she’ll take it on me when she returns to work.” 
      Mr. Wilson smiled at her reassuringly, “ All of my employees have my phone number, if you ever think Molly is treating you unfairly, call me, and I’ll .. have a talk with her. “ He then gave Belinda a wink and a gentle tap on her bottom with his hand, that made her yelp, and went back inside.
    Once outside, Belinda saw it had began to snow. Walking into Molly’s backyard, where she would be hidden in the shadows, Belinda lowered her pants, letting the freezing winter wind cool down her bare blazing hot behind. She stood there for a while, until she decided she best head on home. Passing by Molly’s living room, she gave a final quick glance into her window, and was shocked to see Molly was now across Mr. Wilson’s lap with a bar of soap clenched between her teeth. Mr. Wilson had a metal ruler in his hand. His hand was moving so rapidly the metal ruler was a shiny blur as it rained down a vicious volley of stinging swats to Molly’s deep red rear. Belinda would had loved to stayed and watched more of that, but the last thing she wanted tonight was ANOTHER spanking. Smiling, she headed home, happy knowing she wouldn’t be the only one at the office Monday morning having a hard time staying seated.

No comments:

Post a Comment