Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

The Kidnapping

"Ugh! I already forgot, how uncomfortable these 'traditional barbarian clothes' are! I just had put it on and am already itchy!" Wolffang shivered slightly, putting on a rough animal-skin dress. She glanced at Livonna, who turned in her full wolf-form and sighed.

"Enough complaining!" Dame Athanasia said strictly "You both know, that tribal orcs don't wear proper civilised dresses. So, if we want to caught shamaness by surprise, you two should look like locals. And like this you are looking completely right way. Now go! And don't you dare to return to me empty handed!" the vampiress smiled sinisterly.

Wolffang and Livonna both gulped and hurry to leave. Already outside the castle the orcess turned to she-werewolf.

"Alright, Liv. Now we need a plan. When I lived in tribe, a usual punishment was a switching. And let me tell you, those switching always were very thorough. Almost like those spankings you and me are usually receiving from the Dame..." the orcess trembled.

"Well, I guess, we need to lure this shamaness out from the village somehow." The she-wolf barked "What do you think will make her interested or upset enough to leave the village without any friends or guards?"

Wolffang rubbed her chin and smiled. "Well, I guess, I have an idea..."
Conspirators stopped at the edge of the woods right near the village. Livonna smelled the air carefully and looked around.

"Alright, I guess that orcess in a horned hat is our shamaness. And now we need to lure her out. So, what's your plan?" she turned to Wolffang.

"Oh, my plan is just perfect! Let me..." suddenly the orcess roughly grabbed the she-werewolf be her ear "Now howl as loud as you can, wolfy!" she brought a leather belt on Livonna's butt. Hard.

The she-wolf yelped in surprise and pain. The orcess continued whipping her, hitting as hard as she could.

"Take this! And this! You, bad wolf! Lazy wolfy! I'll show you, how to bark at me!" Wolffang laughed, keeping the spanking go. Livonna growled and howled in pain, squirming and wiggling, trying to break out from Wolffang's grip.

"Hey, you! Stop this immediately! Why are you torturing this she-wolf so bad?! Stop right now, I said you!" suddenly a woman's scream reached their ears. Both Livonna and Wolffang turned to it and saw the shamaness running right in their side.

"Oh, just as I thought!" Wolffang smirked and gave Livonna another one heavy belt stroke, making the she-werewolf bawl.
The last thing the shamaness expected was that the she-wolf she was planning to save from the thrashing will suddenly turn into a half-human half-wolf creature and turn against her with the orcess who was just torturing her. And before she was able to cast any spell, the conspirators pinned her to the ground and tied her hands behind her back. The she-werewolf stepped aside, rubbing her sore bottom.

"Was it really that necessary to spank me so hard?" she complained, stepping foot to foot.

"Well, we needed to make the shamaness believe, that you need help. And she believed, so I guess, I did everything right!" the orcess giggled, placing a gag in shamaness's mouth. "Besides, you are used to it. Now turn back into a wolf! We need to hurry back to Dame, before anyone noticed that we kidnapped the shamaness!"
Livonna grumbled a bit, but turned in her full wolf form, bigger than before, so Wolffang could put the shamaness on her back and sit behind her herself.

"Off we go, Liv! Hurry to the castle!" the orcess commanded.

The she-werewolf growled and got off to a flying start.




No comments:

Post a Comment