Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Lost Papers

 She was standing in front of his desk, twisting her hands behind her back, looking down, red in the face. She dared not speak. He took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I needed these sent two days ago, Belinda,” he said, grabbing a handful of papers and raising them up for her to see.

“Oh these…” she said in a tiny, trembling voice. She grabbed the edge of her tight skirt and nervously played with the fabric.

“Yes, these,” he snapped, slamming them back on the desk. “Now we might lose that contract! You told me everything was ready to go!” He looked up at the young mid-twenties girl in her short skirt and tight, smart jacket

“I…” she hesitated, then murmured, “I could not… I could not find them anymore and…”

“And you didn’t think to… ask?” He pinched the bridge of his nose again. “How long have you been working here, Belinda?”

“A… A year, Herr… I…”

“A year.” He paused, leaving her to guess his intentions, “And in these twelve months, how many times have I needed to correct your mistakes?”

“I… A few times, Herr…” she said, head bowed, blushing even more.

“So, why do you keep doing the same mistakes over and over again?”

“I do not know, Herr,” she said, tears filling her eyes, “I am trying… Please, do not fire me…”

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. “I’m not going to fire you,” he said calmly, “but I can’t let this pass with no consequence. Do you understand that?

Belinda nodded pitifully, “Yes, sir, I understand…” Her hands were still behind her back, and with her head bowed she looked the picture of a scolded schoolgirl before a stern teacher.

He got up, putting the tip of his fingers on the desk, and declared: “I am going to spank you, right now, over my knees, Belinda. And that is what will happen every time you make a mistake in this office.”

She gasped, covering her mouth, her eyes widening in surprise and fear.

“A… A sp… A spanking?” she stuttered, “But Herr… You… You can not…”

“I’m being absolutely serious, Belinda,” he interrupted, “I won’t be so lenient anymore. I need things done properly in this office, and I need to be able to rely on you.”

“But Herr…” she pleaded, “I… I will be more careful, I… I will do my best… Just… Please, you ca not spank me like some… Little… brat or something…” She felt like she had never blushed so hard in her life. The mere idea got her on the verge of tears, and she nervously bit her lip, looking at the pile of papers on the desk.

He gently, yet firmly took her arm and directed her towards his chair, without a word. In a daze, she didn’t find any to say either, and she followed, mesmerized. he sat down, keeping silent, and gestured for her to lie across his lap.

“Herr… Please…” she tried… But he would have none of it. He raised a finger and pointed at her.

“You will take the punishment you know you deserve, Belinda, I’m sick and tired of your mistakes. I’ve been way too lenient with you and you know it.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks and it was all she could do not to completely break out in tears. She shyly, submissively nodded her head and went down and over his lap, her round bottom slightly raised for him to punish as he saw fit.

He patted it a few times and she screwed up her eyes, expecting the first slap any moment. She didn’t have to wait long.

*SMACK!*

The first blow came, and she cried out in pain. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaau!! Herr…”

“No, Belinda,” he said calmly, “We are going all the way with this.” And as he said, so he did, his hand raising and falling in a slowly increasing rhythm, harder and harder, dishing out more and more pain to her poor behind. She couldn’t help but cry out with every slap, half cries, half moans that made her even more ashamed of her situation. Still the slaps came, long series over one cheek, then the other. Pain, burning pain was all that she could feel now. Tears were freely flowing.

When the skirt came up, revealing her lacy stockings and garter-belt, she didn’t even think to protest, nor did she say a word when her panties found themselves half-way down across her thighs. Completely subservient, she took her punishment as she had been told she should, without a word of protest.

That didn’t stop him pouring spank after hard spank over her buttocks, reddening them more and more as he went. As in all things, he was thorough, not leaving a single square centimeter of white flesh on her large bottom. She was sobbing, her legs kicking as the slaps came down over and over, and over again.


 Finally, and for the first time since her punishment had started, he stopped. She winced and expected more slaps to come. Was he going to do something else to her? Was she about to get the paddle? Did he keep a cane hidden somewhere in his office? The thoughts raced in her head, each one worse than the other.

“I think that’ll be enough,” he said, much to her surprise, “and I hope I won’t need to do it again, Belinda.”

The tears choked her and she could only nod forcefully. He got her up and pointed at one side of  the table.

“Bend over the desk, your arms and hands flat upon it.”

She obeyed without protest and closed her eyes. She had never felt more humiliated in her entire life, exposing her thoroughly punished bottom clad in her lacy underwear for her boss to see and admire at his leisure. In her position, she was facing the office’s door, and she dreaded nothing more than seeing that door open and someone else see her shame.

He rolled his chair back to the table, by her side and arranged the paper in a neat pile.

“Now, Belinda,” he said, “let’s review the papers one more time…”

No comments:

Post a Comment