Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Strict Trainer

 “S… Stop…” Belinda panted, her face red with exhaustion. She bent over, putting her hands on her knees, and tried to calm her breathing.

The other woman turned around and came to her, still jogging. “What, now?”

“I… I just can not go on!” she said, still catching her breath.

“Are you kidding? It hasn’t been half a mile yet!” the other woman frowned.

Belinda kept looking down, biting her lips, tears forming already.

“No…” she said timidly, “I just can not… I am not fit at all, you know that.”

“Yes, I know, that’s why you hired me, Belinda,” the personal trainer said, “I explained to you how we would proceed, yes?”

“Ja…”

“You want to fit in your leather pants, correct?”

“Yes… I do…”

“How much longer do you have?”

“F-Five weeks,” she stuttered.

“Five weeks,” the trainer repeated, “Do you think you’ll reach your goal in five weeks if you abandon after 600 yards?”

“But I can not breathe! I am exhausted already… I have tried, right? I will do better tomorrow.. I am just a little tired, it is early and...”

“I don’t want to hear it,” the other woman snapped, and Belinda was silenced immediately, “Again, we agreed on how things would go, Belinda.”

She used her name as if she were admonishing a misbehaving little girl, and she felt shameful at the idea. She straightened up, her breathing a little calmer now. The blush on her round cheeks hadn’t receded, quite the contrary.

The trainer spoke again, “I guarantee you will fit in those pants in five weeks, but for that to happen, we’ll have to do things my way.” She pointed at a nearby bench. “Come with me.”

“Nien!” Belinda protested, “You are not really going to spank me…”

“You agreed to it, didn’t you?”

“No… I mean, yes but…”

“But what, Belinda?”

“I…”

“Do you want to fit in those pants or not?”

“Yes… of course I do…”

The woman took her by the arm and started to walk towards the bench, Belinda in tow.

“Please… It is… it is right on the road… I… We can do it back home, okay?”

“Oh no, young lady” — there was that condescending tone again — “We’re not done running, we’re continuing right after I’m done here.” Her tone brooked no arguing.

Her eyes full of tears, Belinda followed, shamefully. “Please… Somewhere out of the way… Bitte…”

Rolling her eyes, the trainer got them through a little bush and into a little clearing. It would hardly shield the noise, but at least they were out of view. There weren’t many people jogging at this hour, and even then, the lesson would all the more fruitful if someone happened to discover them.

Belinda was sniffling, unable to contain the tears. The mere thought of her, a grown woman, being spanked over someone’s lap… It made her shiver. What an idiot she had been, what kind of trainer threatened to spank her trainees? Why had she accepted that at all? And yet…

The stern woman sat on a low branch, still holding Belinda by the arm. She unceremoniously pulled the curvy young woman over her lap and started spanking her round, bouncy bottom over her tracksuits. The sound disturbed a couple of birds that flew away in a flutter. She kept on slamming her hand on Belinda’s bottom, faster, harder, drawing out little cries of pain and shame.

Not daring to speak up, the young woman tried to keep her lips sealed. The noise was bad enough, her bottom was burning already. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She finally let out a sigh of relief when the trainer stopped spanking her.

“I..” she started, then felt the woman’s hand on the belt of the trousers, grabbing them and pulling them down. “Nein nein nein nein nein…!” she pleaded in a tearful voice, “Do not! Please! I will run! I will do everything you tell me to do; I…”

Her white, unflattering panties came down next, and she felt the cool morning air on her bottom and thighs. She broke down in sobs as the slaps rained down again, harder than before, on her sit spots, down her thighs, covering her large behind in red handprints. She begged with every breath, biting her lips, sniffling, crying.

After what felt like an eternity, the woman relented and ordered her up.

“Now,” she said in a more gentle tone, “we’re going to take it slow and we’ll go to the end of the planned run, all right?”

Belinda nodded quickly, pulling her panties and trousers back up, too ashamed to speak. The woman thumbed a few tears away. “It’s always hardest the first day,” she said with a little smile.

“Ja Frau,” Belinda said in a tiny voice, rubbing her burning bottom.

As they came out of the bushes, the young woman still wiping tears off her cheeks, a jogger ran by with a wave.

“Hey Katia,” he said with a grin, “New client, huh?” Running on, he winked at a mortified Belinda. She could feel the warmth in her derrière and pouted. No way she would be punished again, she firmly decided.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment