Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dealing with the Rival


"AUTSCH!!! AUA!!!! Mein Popo! AUTSCH!!! AUA!!!! AUTSCH!!!!"

"Wow! Looks like Molly didn't joke, when she promised to kick Belinda's fat German ass!"

"Oh, boy! Just look at those marks! I doubt she'll be able to sit down any time soon!"

"You planed take her to the cinema. I guess, now it'll be not so easy for her, will it?"

"Well, I guess I'd better to set our date aside. But maybe Molly will go to cinema with me?"

"Yeah! Choose the victress!"

2 comments:

  1. Molly Malone

    "Just you feel how I gotten my own bare ass whippings with the Saileach Sally Rod from my mother back in the day when I was lil' girl in Ireland, Kruger!" said Molly Malone.

    "Now mind yourself already! And hold your God darn tongue with my besties & dates!!"
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete