Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Neighborhood Watch

"AUTSCH!!! Mein Popo!" screamed Belinda. "But I can not do anything with how funny are you... AUA!!! ...looking in watering the plants in your bra and your hair in curlers for the all to see! AUTSCH!!!"

"Well, these plants should be watered anyway," replied Dorothy, between drags from the cigarette dangling from her lips. "And I won't tolerate a young lass laughing at me, spying on me over my fence. Maybe next time you will take care of your responsibilities."

"Bitte! AUTSCH!!! Just go inside!" Belinda pleaded, stomping her feet for effect. "You are being such a witch! AUTSCH!!!! AUA!!!!"

"Careful with your tone there, young lady", snapped Dorothy. "Or I'll give you something to really be embarrassed about."

"You would not dare! AUTSCH!!!" protested Belinda. "Bitte, not right here... AUA!!! All your neighbour boys are staring at me... AUTSCH!!! I swear to God ..."

Belinda's words were cut off mid-sentence as old Texan woman gave her the most powerful strokes with the switch.

"Calling me names is one thing, young lady. But I will not have you taking the Lord's name in vain. Your parents should taught you better than that. But it seems you need a reminder"

"AUTSCH!!! Nein!!! AUTSCH!!! Bitte! AUTSCH!!! Mein Popo! AUTSCH!!!" protested Belinda as the switch repeatedly landed over her plump bottom, leaving sore stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment