Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Blistered at the Bank

The bawling blonde, pleading for mercy, shouted, “I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!”
   Gently tapping a wooden ruler on the blonde’s big bottom, currently the same shade as an Arizonan sunrise, her boss at the bank, a full figured redhead, with eyes as green as a Irish glade, replies icily, “Don’t apologize to me, Belinda, apologize to the man you were so rude to this morning.”
   “I’m sorry, Mr. Baxter, for being rude to you. Please ask Miss Williams to stop spanking me. I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll NEVER be disrespectful to you again. Or ANY other customer.”, Belinda said to the man watching her get her bare bottom blistered.
    Waiting for Mr. Baxter, a handsome dark haired man in his early forties, to reply, Miss Williams noticed the bulge straining to be released from his tight pants. He was clearly enjoying watching her burning up Belinda’s buns. GOOD! His company was her bank’s biggest client, with over a million dollars in his account. She would do anything to keep him happy.
   As much as he was enjoying the show, based on the shade of her bubble butt, he had to agree with Belinda, she was one well spanked girl. “I believe Belinda learned her lesson, Miss Williams. You can stop spanking her now.”
     “Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Baxter”, Belinda said, tears running down her cheeks, before flying off of Miss Williams’ lap. Once on her feet, Belinda began to hop from foot to foot, rubbing her red hot rear furiously.
     After trying in vain to rub out the fires consuming her beet red rear, Belinda turned towards Mr Baxter and said, “I mean it, Mr. Baxter. I know I deserved that spanking. I am truly sorry for being so rude to you. I’ve … been having a hard time lately. Today was really bad. But I shouldn’t had taken it out on you. Please forgive me.”
    Wiping the tears from Belinda’s big blue eyes, with his handkerchief, Mr. Baxter felt guilty, for enjoying watching the pixie faced German girl getting her ass tore up. “I’m .. sorry to hear that, Belinda. If you would like to talk about that, I get off of work today at five. I could drop by here then, and take you out to dinner. I know a exclusive restaurant I think you would love. They have the best steaks in town.”
    “Yes, I would love to have dinner with you.”, Belinda said smiling, even as she was still rubbing her steaming butt cheeks. “ I mean, IF I can sit down by five o’ clock.”


No comments:

Post a Comment