Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Flea-bitten Loser


"AROOOOW!!!!" the howling accompanied by very loud slapping sounds could be heard all over the block. A few passers-by stopped to look around several times,trying to figure out, where are strange sounds coming from, but with no success most of them just shrugged their shoulders and moved on. Few of them understood, that a plaintive howl was coming right from an old pub, which had a very ambiguous reputation. There were rumours among the townsfolk that those pub was nothing more but a gangster den or something, but many people believed that usual customers there were not just a regular bandits, but supernatural creatures. And that was another reason not to try to eavesdrop, what is going on. Especially because announcement on the door was saying: "Tonight private party, admission strictly by invitation".

A tall and well-built young werewolf-woman was howling and bawling in pain, squirming and struggling over much littler vampire girl knee. The vampiress was holding her surprisingly strong by her tail, smacking her plump buttocks repeatedly by her strong hand.

"So, flea-bitten mutt, are you finally ready to tell me, who send you to my pub?" the vampiress asked, raising her hand for an another stroke. A bunch of nicely dressed vampires giggled, watching them. This she-wolf was quite bold in the beginning, after one of the waitress found out, that she is not a vampire as she tried to pretend. Trying to break out from the pub, she not just shifted in her wolf-form, but even crashed few stools, broke some bottles and ruined an old poster with an autograph of a forgotten jazz singer on it. But the bouncers got her, and the pub owner decided to teach an unwelcome guest a good lesson herself.

"OWIEEE!!!" the werewolfess wept bitterly, wagging her terrible sore bottom and kicking her long legs. "Please, just let me go! OW!!! OW!!!"

"Not before you'll tell me everything I wish to know!" the vampiress said, giving the she-werewolf few more very painful strokes, making her scream and struggle.

"Okay! OW!!! OUCH!!! Okay! I am not send by anyone! OWIEEE!!! I swear! OUCH!!!!" the she-werewolf kicked her legs furiously, squirming and wagging her terrible sore bottom, trying to make the stinging sensation in her well-spanked buttocks easy even a bit.

"Bullshit! Tell me the truth!" the vampiress gave her an especially painful stroke, making her bawl so loud, that all the glasses started cracking. "Oh, it looks like you're giving me one more reason to spank your fat ass right to bones! Tell me the truth finally, or I'll spank you into to next week!"

"OWIEEE!!!! But I'm telling the... EEEYOOOW!!!! I'm promise! I swear! I'm not lying! I came here by my own! I hoped, if I'll find out something interesting about these vampires plans, my alpha will promote me in the pack..." she broke in tears.

"Oh, how sweet! A flea-bitten loser tried to spy on us just hoping, that it will help her to promote in her pack of losers! I'm sorry, but it looks like you lose again! Okay, wolfie, I believe you. And the interrogation is over. But now I need to punish you for this mess in my pub!" the vampiress looked at her customers. "Ladies and gentlemen, how many strokes of this lovely silver paddle deserves this werewolf-bitch for all the damage she had done? And the first of all - any strokes I already gave her don't count!"

No comments:

Post a Comment