Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Pharmacy Accuracy

"Yes, Miss Krüger, I know you're studying medicine, not pharmacy, but that doesn't mean, that I'll tolerate any inaccuracy! Is that clear?"

"AU!!! Cristal clear, Herr Dodson! AU!!!"
"But Herr Dodson, my bottom is very sore even after your hand! Maybe this belting is not really necessary?"

"Don't you hear me, Miss Krüger? Pharmacy requires accuracy! And that means, that I need to be accurate all along the line! No lesson can be learned without a good dozen of a thick leather belt!"

"AUTSCH!!! Mein Popo! AUA!!!!"
"Au! Au! Mein arme Popo! Damned Dodson! I will not be able to sit down for a day or two, and he makes me work dressing like this to the rest of the shift! Oh, I hope nobody will come in, until I finish with this shelves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment