Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Nope

“AUA!!!!” Belinda cried out, “AU!!!! Stop!”

“Nope…” said Keisha, her hand coming down once more on Belinda’s bare bottom.

“You made your point!” Belinda cried again.

“Nope…” Keisha said, nonchalantly, landing another hard slap. Belinda’s ass was a deep red by now, and Keisha’s added a few hard slaps to her thighs for good measure.

“Keisha… AUTSCH!!!! Please! Please!”

“I think I’ve told you I would stop once I was happy with your punishment?” Keisha’s hand hurt, but she didn’t let up, spanking her roommate without a pause.

“But surely… AUA!!!! Surely by now…”

“Nope…” The slaps came again and again, hard, strict, painful.

“Keishaaa…”

“That’s my name, yes?” Her hand went down once more, unwavering.

“I’m sorry…”

“There are two things I can’t stand, Belinda…” Keisha said, her hand like that of the law, heavy and punishing.

“Yes?”

“Liars and thieves.” Merciless, she kept landing slap after hard slap on Belinda’s bruised, crimson round cheeks.

“I’ll make it back to you! I’ll buy it all back!”

“I’m sure you will.” She went for the thighs again, making Belinda cried out in pain. She wouldn’t be able to sit for a while, that was a given. Good.

“Keish... AUA!!!! I’m sorryyyy…”

“Yup.” She went from full-palmed hand slaps to dry, quick one with the tip of her fingers. Belinda’s bottom wiggled and bounced as she winced and wiggled, helpless.

“Please stop…”

“Nope…”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment