Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2020

Unlucky Day

Belinda's first day as an au pair in a strict, old fashioned British family started not very pleasant right from the morning. She completely forgot about a hour time difference between UK and Germany and her day started from a wakeup spanking over Mr. Clinton's lap.
 
Her troubles continued, when she brought Mrs. Clinton a cup of coffee instead of tea with milk for lunch.

 

But the worst part was the evening, when Mrs. Clinton found Belinda having a rest after a work and became mad about the au pair didn't asking permission for it.

 

1 comment:

  1. "Oh yes, Miss Kruger: my cane to your bare botty. This is how my daughters get chastised by me when they are naughty. I don't spare the rod. The same for you young lady. Sore popo for you!"

    Wonderful drawings Belinda. I like the look of Mrs Clinton with her glasses ;-)
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete