Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Introducing


"Well, girls, I'm really happy to welcome you in our college. This is your first term, and I want to introduce you the traditional discipline, the thing we believe is the root for the qualitative education! These two foreign exchange students will assist me with the demonstration. I'm really glad, that these two girls from the Continent will be an example for you, English girls! Belinda, Alicia, stop wasting our time and pull down your pants and panties already!"

1 comment:

  1. Back to the future...

    "HEY! Yes You! Turn around Belinda, face the other way!" said Brenda all excited, standing at the front.

    "No not just your head. I mean, I want to see your smoothy-white, marshmallow buttocks, Belinda. And watch them caned scarlet, you naughty lil' brat. Boo-Hoo!"

    cane to bare botty: Boo-Hoo! Brenda recalled the corporal punishment she had gotten from her mom, at home, in the past. The spectacle was mesmerising, if a lil' scary.
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx
    Mein Gott....sooo awesome Belinda! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete