Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2021

How Many Times Already?


"AUTSCH!!!! Mein Popo!!! AUA!!!"

"How many times should I repeat: hold still, Miss Krüger, or I will start again! Back in position! It supposed to be a baker's dozen, but since you're breaking from the position again and again, I'm already not sure, how many strokes you had received, and now I need to start all from over again! I see, that your German butt isn't used for a hard wooden American paddle, but I won't stop, until you'll take your punishment properly! Hold still, Miss Krüger! Back in position! We will start the punishment again right from the beginning!"

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picture of the gorgeous Lil' Miss Kruger ;-)

    I guess this admonishment is not taking place in the home, otherwise Miss Kruger's fairest-white popo would be completely bare!
    And her cutey black panties would be around her pudgy knees.

    Sorry to be so detailed...and so darn purest harsh, strict & Spartan, Belinda :-)

    Strict Mommy Brenda xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this time she received her punishment in a college :P

      Delete