Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2021

Who Needs an Explanation?

 

"AUTSCH!!! That stings! AUA!!! Mein Popo! AUTSCH!!! Bitte, stop! AUTSCH!!! I can explain... AUA!!!!"

"You can explain what? When I see a trespasser in my field I don't care, what brought them here! What do you want to say me? That you just wanted to short cut road? I will tell you the same, than all such a naughty arrogant tourist like you: every one, who wants to short cut a road through my land will quickly cut a switch to their naughty asses!"

3 comments:

  1. Out of bounds

    Miss Kruger's strident Brattitude was severely testing the boundaries. And so she discovered what "Good Ol' Southern TLC on the place provided" actually meant.
    Folks say her attitude adjustment was positive. She had been brought back to earth, but sadly not grounded.
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo love this scene. And this great artist, thanks, Belinda.
    Growing up in 1960s Georgia, mom frequently proclaimed "your backside needs a switchin' Benda".
    I gotten my bare popo bent over the sofa for the cane in the living room normally, but I was never tied to a post, already ha-ha!
    Oh my! Poor Miss Kruger. I so approve of her treatment :-)
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete