Search This Blog

Thursday, July 6, 2023

The Morning After

    The sun is just beginning to rise, when a young exchange student from Germany is attempting to sneak into the window of the bedroom her host family in America is letting her stay in. The girl is completely naked, her hair a mess and her hands and feet are covered in mud. Her bedroom is so dark she doesn’t notice Mister Robin Redden, the owner of the house, is standing by her bed, with a large oval hairbrush in his hand, until she hears her shout angrily, “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT, YOUNG LADY, AND WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?”
   Shocked, the girl tells her the truth, “ I …I do not know where my clothes are.”
   That reply makes Mr. Redden even angrier, “ You don’t know? I know you’re not seeing anybody here in America, so I can only assume you left them at a total stranger’s house, then?”
  “No, it was not like THAT.”, the girl says, “ I left them … in the woods.”
    “IN THE WOODS?”, Robin says, shocked, “ You mean you were running around in the woods … in the middle of the night … completely naked … like some wild animal?”
     Feeling ashamed, the girl decides to tell Mr. Redden her deep dark secret, “ I am an animal. I am …. a werewolf.”
   Instead of being shocked, the girl is surprised to find Robin laughing at her confession, “REALLY? That’s the most believable lie you can think up?”
       With her hands on her hips, the girl pouts, “ But it is true! I am a werewolf.”
   Fed up with what she assumes is a pack of lies, Robin forces the German girl across his lap, “Well, lucky for you, then, this hairbrush is made out of wood, and not silver. I know only silver can hurt a werewolf, so if what you say is true, this spanking shouldn’t hurt you a bit”, Robin says, rising the brush high above his head.
    As the spanking begins, the girl tries to explain how being a werewolf works, “That is only when  the full moon is out … AUTSCH!!! .. and I am a wolf … AU!!! … when I am like I am now … AUA!!! … spankings hurt … AU!!! AU!!! AU!!! … A LOT!”

   “Good,” Robin says, as he rains down one fiery swat after another on the girl’s bare bottom, “I want this to hurt. A LOT! This is what you deserve for sneaking out all night … to who knows where .. and then expecting me to believe that fairy tale you just told me.”
   As the morning sunlight spills into the German girl’s bedroom, the room grows brighter, and so does her bottom, until it’s glowing. And burning. When Robin finally decides the wolf girl’s bottom is the proper shade he was aiming for, fire engine red, he releases her, and she begins to hop around the room, rubbing her scorching backside, which causes Robin to laugh, “Are you sure you’re a werewolf? The way you’re hoping around you look more like a wererabbit. Now, go stand in the corner, until I make us breakfast. And after we eat, if you still won’t tell where you really were last night, you’ll find yourself back across my lap, do I make myself clear, young lady?”
   Heading towards the corner, with tears streaming down her pretty face, the girl says, “Yes, Herr. And thank you for making me breakfast, I’m awfully hungry. But, if it’s OK with you, can I eat my breakfast standing up?”
   Slamming the door as he leaves the room, Robin says, “ HELL NO!”

No comments:

Post a Comment