Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2023

Annabella and the Witch

    Hearing what sounded like someone being spanked, apparently mercilessly, based on the victim’s squeals of pain, Izzy, a bat as white as a unicorn’s mane, knew his mistress must be “visiting” her maids’ quarters. Flying there, he found his mistress, Vonda Von Hoven, a ravishing witch with locks as black as sin and bewitching violet eyes, with her newest maid, Annabella, a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, laying across her lap. Annabella’s big, beautiful bottom was bare, and was currently Izzy’s favorite color, blood red.

   “Ah, a job well done, my mistress. That pretty maid must feel like she’s sitting on red hot coals.”, the bat squeaked.
   Resting her right hand on Annabella’s plump posterior, Vonda had to agree with the bat’s assessment, her subordinate’s bottom was blazing hot. But not nearly hot enough to suit Vonda. Oh no, not yet. Giving Izzy a angry look, the devil dancing in her eyes, the witch snarled, “You know I hate to be interrupted when I’m disciplining a naughty maid. Do you wish to be next?”
   Having felt his mistress’s heavy hand before, fear gripped the little bat’s heart. He hoped the news he flew there to tell her, would ease her ire. “Please forgive me, my mistress. But I saw a werewolf, hunting on your lands.”
   Since the night a starving werewolf had killed one of her prized peacocks, Vonda had vowed to punish, most brutally, any werewolf who dared to set a paw on the Von Hoven Estate. “Damn dirty devils! Sorry, Annabella, I must cut your spanking short. But don’t worry, I believe I still have time to give you the caning I promised you. Please be a dear and hop off of my lap and bend over. And remember, I warned you what would happen if you dared to touch your bottom before I  give you my permission to do so.”
   Once the weeping wreck of a girl was in position, Vonda’s cane gave Annabella’s boiling bottom six fiery kisses, causing wicked welts to spring forth, like tiny ridges raising out of a sea of red hot hot lava. Vonda had placed the final three strokes across the bottom of the blonde’s swollen butt cheeks, assuring Annabella would be in excruciating pain every time she attempted to sit down for the rest of the week, knowing full well, she would be assigning the maid’s chores that would require her to do just that.
   Admiring her handiwork, the witch told her maid, “And that, young lady, is what happens to disobedience maids, who go into rooms I’ve warned you, you were  forbidden to enter. Did this … discussion convince you I was serious when I gave you that order, or do I have to continue this lesson when I return?”
   Annabella, mascara streaming down her pretty face, shouted, “ Yes, Mistress Von Hoven, I understand. I’ll never, never disobey you again!” Men were forever finding reasons to spank Annabella’s big bottom. Lawmen and highway men, priests and sinners, judges and scallywags , but no one had ever spanked her as throughly as Vonda Von Hoven. Her magic right hand had left Annabella’s ample ass-cheeks sizzling, and as red as Eve’s apple. And the six stories of her cane that followed the spanking, had only added fuel to the fires already raging all across her burning bottom.

  Please with Annabella’s response, Vonda gave her permission to rise. Amused, the bat and the witch both watched Annabella dance about her bedroom, like a voodoo priestess trying to summon a loa, with her hands plastered to her head, like Vonda had instructed her to. But when Annabella saw Vonda turn her back to her, to ask her familiar for directions to where he had seen the trespassing werewolf, the urge to rub her bottom was too great for her, and she risked a quick rub.
    But she wasn’t quick enough, Vonda’s witchy ways alerted her to her maid’s disobedience, and she caught her with her hand in the cookie jar. Or, to be more exact, with her trembling hand on her deep red and roasting rear. 
     “I warned you, Annabella, what would happen if you rubbed your bottom before I gave you permission to, so I can only assume, you’re hungry for another spanking. Well, I’m sorry, my sweet, I must fly. But fear not, Izzy will be more than happy to give you your heart’s desire.”
    Annabella was relieved to hear that turn of events. She never wanted to feel Vonda’s hand on her bottom again. Especially as sore as she was right now. But spanked by a wee bat? How bad could that be? The flapping of his tiny wings may even create a cooling breeze that would help to fan out the flames dancing all across her derrière.
    Annabella’s relief was short lived, as she watched the Von Hoven witch recite a weird incantation, in some long dead tongue, and watched Izzy transform into some unholy union of man and bat. He stood over six feet tall, as pale as the driven snow with eyes as red as Annabella’s ass, and huge wings like some sort of demon. He smiled at Annabella sinisterly, revealing long sharp fangs. But what sent a chill down Annabella’s spine, all of the way down to her burning bottom, was the bat creature’s powerful arms …
    And his big strong hands.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment