Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2020

Red Alert

Two Russian biker-babes were making their trip through Germany, visiting places of their grandparents military glory. All was almost fine, until they made a stop in one little town. While the Russian were having good time at a roadside cafe, drinking beer and eating hot-dogs. a German policewoman stopped near their motorbike and started to writing something in her notebook.


"Any problems, officer?" Russian brunette asked.

"And what do we have here? A parking violation, a drunk driving. Girls, I'm afraid, I'll need not just fine you, but confiscate your motorcycle!" the German answered, smirking.
The Russians came near. The German smirked and closed her notebook. Suddenly bikers grabbed her by the wrists and dragged her to the nearby tree. The policewoman tried to struggle, but the bikers were stronger, so they quickly tied her to the tree, unbelted her pants and started pulling them down.

"How dare you?! I am a policewoman! You'll pay for this!" the German protested, trying to kick her opponents, but after a few more minutes she ended fully naked from the waist down.
The Russians tied German's legs with her own pants. The German tried to struggle and protested loudly, but all was uselessly. One of the bikers raised policewoman's belt. Suddenly there was a loud pop followed by a cry as the Russian stroke came down hard on the German bottom. The Russian gave the German a dozen of a very painful belt strokes and nodded to her friend. She wrote on the German's pants "I am a fascist pig". Then the girls jump over their motorbike and ride away with the policewoman's belt as a trophy.

"Hey! Give my belt back! It's GI!" the German screamed through the tears of a pain and anger "It's a part of my uniform! I can't return to the police station without it!"

2 comments:

  1. Born to be Wild - a princess rebellion.

    Oh my! How maverick & unusually lush, Belinda.
    I always gotten to think & learn, in days of yore, that the "authorities" (aka the Church, the Ministers, the law officers n police ) would spank my bare botty if I was a naughty lil' princess felon!
    And not the other way round. Oh my! Respect :-)

    I like this subversion. This minor revolution.
    I am clearly too goody two-shoes & must swap my canary yellow, pretty, 1950s, conservative, Southern belle dress & my 1950s, cotton white, sensible panties for some Kool Central Euro leathers !

    But will the two Russian hero-brats have their biker-pants & knickers pulled own and their bare bottoms caned when they go home to their furious mommies ? Boo-Hoo.
    All's well that ends well :-)
    Thanks, Belinda.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete