Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sleepy Head

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Miss Krüger! Do you hear me? Good morning, Miss Krüger! Please, leave the classroom and wait me at my office's doors!"
"So, Miss Krüger, can you explain me, what was just happened?"

"I am very sorry, Herr Burk! I still hadn't adapt to local timezone..."

"Yes, Miss Krüger, you had arrived not so long ago. But that doesn't matter, that I will tolerate such a behavior! And now I'll show you, what you'll experience every day, if you won't adapt to local timezone! Do you understand?"
"Yes, Herr Burk..."
"AUTSCH!!! Mutti! AUA!!! Mein Popo!!! AUTSCH!!!"

"Are you still sleepy, Miss Krüger?"

2 comments:

  1. Boo-Hoo! Mein Popo...My Botty :-)
    Boo-Hoo :-(

    Belinda, great story line. Why, "the seat of learning" applies to sleepy morning lessons & alert evening lessons, alike.
    Problem solved, I reckon ?

    Wonderful sequence of posts today, thank you, Belinda :-)
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete