Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Get Smart


"Ja, Jonathan! I will leave my workplace in a hour earlier today! That old hag Frau Webster will not even... Whoops!"

"What did you to say about leaving your workplace, Miss Krüger? And how did you just call me?"


"So, Miss Krüger, do you think, you're the smartest person in my company?"

"No, Frau Webster! I just..."

"Enough this nonsense! Bent over this chair!"

"But Frau Webster, bitte, do not do this! I can explain..."

"I heard enough! Get over my knee! Now!"

"When I hired a German secretary, I was expecting her to be hard-working and assiduous! And what I got? A lazy and smartass!"

"AUTSCH!!! Frau Webster! AUTSCH!!! I am sorry! AUTSCH!!! I will work hard! AUTSCH!!!"

"Oh, you will! I will teach you! I will give you a smart ass!"

"AUTSCH!!! Mein arme Popo! AUTSCH!!!"

"No one leaves their workplaces in my office without my permission! Is that clear, Miss Krüger?"

"Ja, Frau Webster! Au! Au! Au!"

"And if you'll call me an old hag ever again, I'll break this ruler on this fat German ass of yours!"

No comments:

Post a Comment