Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Healthy Food

"AUTSCH!!! Mein Popo! AUA!!! But the chicken is a chicken! AUTSCH!!!"
"Miss Müller! I told you, that you should buy a chicken to the meal at a farming store, not in a supermarket! I have no idea, what an antibiotics were used, when this chicken was growing up! And I have no wish, to suffer the experience! Do you hear me?!"
"AUTSCH!!! Mein Gott! AUTSCH!!! The chicken is a chicken! Nothing more! AUA!!!! Mein arme Popo! AUTSCH!!!"

"Do you ever listening me?! Or do I need to give you a dozen or two more?!"

"AUTSCH!!!"

5 comments:

  1. Herr has uncovered the bare facts, Belinda
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philosophically Belinda, a chicken is a chicken, and a spanking is a spanking :-)
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't say about a chicken, but speaking about a spanking I need to notice that a very important thing is from a which side of an implement you are ;P

      Delete
  3. Well absolutely, Belinda,

    A whippy-thin rohrstock to your bare, white botty, Miss Kruger, young lady!!
    Strict Mommy Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete